Phase 1 (Receiving of Timber)
- Timber taken from our storage area will be checked and measure to ensure sizes and moisture content is within requirements.
- Each bundle is documented and release to production floor for processing.
Phase 2 (Seasoning, Kiln Dry & Storage)
- Timber is then "stickered" to allow adequate air circulation within the bundle and placed under shelter for seasoning before being loaded into kiln dry rooms.
- Seasoning and Kiln drying will take about 1-4 weeks depending on the size and species of the timber to reach optimum working moisture content of 9-13%.
- Dried timber is then checked again by our QC team to ensure its quality. Dried timber is then documented and labeled to ensure traceability of each bundle.
- Labeled timber bundle is then moved to our sheltered storage area, awaiting further processing.
Phase 3 (Cutting & Molding)
- Selecting from the received timber bundle, each piece of timber is carefully cross cut into lengths required.
- Cut timber is then bundled on pallets, which is then processed at our molding section to achieve the shapes and sizes required.
- Documentation and identification of each bundle is properly done here to ensure chain of custody procedure is followed.
Phase 4 (Component Fabrication)
- Molded timber is processes by different machines depending on its shape and design to acquire its features.
- These components are then carefully sanded to round all sharp edges and smoothen out all surfaces.
Phase 5 (Assembly)
- Each components will be assembled accordingly to form the part of the intended furniture.
- Joints are glued together to form a strong bond. Assembled parts are then stacked together and labeled for traceability.
Phase 6 (Delivery)
- Finished products will be loaded into containers according to customer's order.
- These containers are then shipped out to our customers from all around the world.